Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Christmas Comes To The Cubbyhole...

Hi folks...It's all change in the cubbyhole this week...I'm hanging up my witches hat, parking my broomstick and putting Halloween temporarily on the back burner...
and moving on because Christmas has arrived in the cubbyhole. It's going to be a week of playing with the amazing new Christmas stamps, stencils and Idea-ology goodies from our Adorable Professor and I'm sure Tim will be sharing on Facebook Live soon so get those wish lists at the ready and buckle up because believe me...you are going to want everything!!!
In the meantime I've got some cute Christmas company to get me in the mood...the "snug as a bug in a rug" Christmas Snowman...
  the Angel With Atitude and Mr Buble playing on the CD player should do the trick...
and right at the top of the Christmas crafty list is a commission for the December issue of Craft Stamper...if all goes according to plan I may be sneaking off for some downtime...snuggling up on the sofa with a cuppa and this month's issue of Craft Stamper which has just popped through my letterbox...

choc-a-bloc with inspirational projects and and woohoo a couple of cards from yours truly...

it will be available to buy from craft stores and newsagents on Friday 1st September but if you're impatient like me and want it delivered a few days early...you can subscribe at www.craftstamper.com, purchase single print copies at www.mags-uk.com and digital copies from www.pocketmags.co.uk.
Toodle-oo from the Christmas Cubbyhole Crew
Catch up with you soon
Hugs Kath xxx

9 comments:

  1. Morning Kath, wow your up and at em early this morning and I just can't wait to see the results of your Labour....love the little guys keeping you company, so cute...Have a good day...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a plan for your Christmas crafting Kath and I love your Snowman & Angel.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas 'helpers' are just adorable and Mr Buble is not too shabby either - lol! I got my Craft Stamper a few days ago and have already read it cover to cover, what an inspiring issue it is too. Love, love love what you did with one ink pad Kath, I would never have thought to do that! I am sure your Christmas project(s) will be just as inspiring! I must NOT think too much about Mr B as I will be humming Christmas tunes all day.... Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so loving your "Christmas Helpers" The angel is fabulous! Nothing better than listening to Mr Buble while creating Christmas projects. Enjoy your magazine and no doubt a coffee too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kath,
    I love your little Christmas helpers, especially the angel with attitude :). I have to say that even more than that...I love your crate! I'm thinking I can be very frugal and maybe make one of those for storage purposes. After spending around three or four days trying to sort out my craft room, mainly to see if I could make room for a fold out bed for when my sis visits, I still can't seem to find much of my worktop and my lovely Tonic glass cutting matt, A3 version, is looking like it's only A5!! I think my crafty report card would show "must try harder" all over it lol. I've been trying to hide away from Christmas but now I realise that I've only got less than four months to make the bathroom project for my sister, get it packed up and posted I feel I should stick my head out from my shell and get down to business.
    I know you're going to have so much fun working on all your new goodies and look forward to being able to peek at a few soon.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like Kath your going to be pretty busy!! so pleased you have company though xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy lady, Love the Christmas goodies and the little helpers.. Looking forward to what you create as always... May x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kath and Buddy.WOW,Christmas !!!!!! Ha ha.Love the lil helpers enjoy creating with your goodies.Can't wait to see results.Hope you are all well.I have started a NEW BLOG,with a New Name.Huggles and a Huge Cuddle for Buddy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my your angel with attitude looks like you. Did you model for it??

    ReplyDelete