Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Thank You...Thank You...Thank You

Hi Everyone...I've always loved sepia look cards but up until now have struggled to achieve a look I was happy with so it's Thank You many times over to Tim Holtz and Ranger for bringing us Distress Oxide inks and for including Antique Linen/Frayed Burlap and Black Soot in the latest release of colours...who knew those three cubes of magic could look so good together and create the perfect sepia look using the gorgeous Bouquet of Flowers image from the latest Simon Says Stamp release...One Of A Kind.



 with a flick or two of Distress Antiqued Bronze Mica Spray to create a little bit of shimmer...
After working through the weekend to clear the decks and get the crafty list up-to-date I called the jury attendance line last night to be told I'm no longer required which means...woohoo I'm footloose and fancy free for the rest of the week...a road trip and a couple of lady who lunches days out are now on the cards and I'll be back tomorrow to share another Hipster card with you...in the meantime have fun whatever you have planned.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx