Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Plan Was...

Hi folks...I had great plans for this week after being missing from the cubbyhole for 2 whole days last week because the list of crafty things to do is piling up again but I got slightly distracted...
Top of the list was labelling my Distress Oxides so they could join their mates in the ink storage area...
the only problem was the new boys with their bright sparkling labels made their neighbours look decidedly tatty so Mrs Organized took the bull by the horns and set about the task of de-labelling...crikey goodness knows what glue I used originally but by gum...forgive the pun...they were a devil to remove...
one of those jobs you wish you had never started but are so glad you did when it's all done and dusted...
and while the label making machine was still on my workdesk I just had to label Friday's happy mail delivery too...
and with just a few hours of my crafty day left...I did manage to tick one project of the list...
which didn't go entirely to plan but hey that's another story for another day.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx