Thursday, June 9, 2016

Spring Flowers...Day 2

Hi folks...here we are on Day 2 of Spring Flowers with something entirely different...inspired by a card made by Kristina Werner using Ranger Perfect Pearls...I have to confess I'd forgotten how gorgeous these pots of pearly magic are when used as a paint...unfortunately the camera didn't want to play ball but as you turn them to the light...the shimmer is amazing...

I dusted black card with the EK Success Powder Tool and stamped the flowers...small circles and sentiments using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine White Detail Embossing Powder.

I put a small amount of the Perfect Pearls on to my non stick craft mat...misted with water...mixed to a consistency I was happy with and set to painting.
and then picked up what was left with the paintbrush and flicked to create a splatter effect.
If like me...you've been neglecting your Perfect Pearls...why not go dig them out and have some fun.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx