Friday, March 4, 2016

Where has the week gone...

Hi folks...crikey where has the week gone...it's been a bit of a culture shock being back to 5 days in the cubbyhole after last week's 3 day week but the crafty production line's being going full speed...the Crafty Cats magazine commission is in the bag and today I'm looking forward to a fun adventure with the Friday girls but first I need to have a "no room to swing a cat" tidy up in the "bursting at the seams" Goods Received Department...a "top-up my Tim Holtz supplies" parcel has arrived from the lovely David and Brenda at Craft Obsessions

 along with a yummy DT parcel from Simon Says Stamp
 and the cubbyhole is looking like the "Happy Mail Sorting Office"
Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you all on Monday with another Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge project.
Hugs Kath xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gosh, just look at all those goodies. You certainly will be kept busy working your way through that fabulous bundle. Have a super weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look of all your goodies. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh amazing goodies Kath, enjoyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all that fun stash, oh do have fun Kath, just spotted a little something there I may need, off to visit the shop....have a good week-end..x.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snap!! Having said I was cutting down.... my pile of new goodies is so high, it fell over in the night and it has taken me all morning to put them all away - 'stuffed to the gills' comes to mind when I think of my craft room.... I should be sorry, but I'm not!!! I think we are both going to be very busy indeed! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! looks like lots of fun is waiting to happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stash and great enabling. I spotted something that I might have to buy too...those Tim frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Christmas has come early this year lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Kath.....looks like you will have lots of fun with your new goodies x looking forward to viewing them x

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete