Thursday, August 20, 2015

I've been thinking...

Hi folks...I've been thinking and you all know what a dangerous pastime that can be...whilst my hands were busy die-cutting...the old brain was working overtime and after posting yesterday's pic of the cubbyhole floor...it's a "not very subtle" reminder that I've never got round to painting the rest of my workspace units or fitting Ikea door inserts so that everything is hidden away out of sight...
Let's just say "Rome wasn't built in a day" big changes are planned for the cubbyhole but in the meantime I'm making a start with a bit of re-organisation on a smaller scale...
I managed to grab myself a bargain...a pile of Storage Envelopes in the Sizzix Mega Sale-1.60 Euros or£1.25 for a pack of two and even with the crazy "over the top" postage...they were too good to miss...plenty room for dies in the front...
 with stamps tucked in behind...
the perfect "sitting on the sofa" job just in case the weather outside turns frightful kind of a day.
Hugs Kath xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a bargain - you will be so organised with your dies & stamps.
    The cubbyhole may be a work in progress but it is a darn sight tidier than my crafting space at the moment LOL
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I'll have an organised craft space too... But first I think I shall go get myself a lottery ticket, lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great way to store all those little bits and pieces. I nearly got some too but the postage always puts me off unless I am buying in quantity - and despite a clear out I don't have room for any new purchases at the moment.... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete