Saturday, January 24, 2015

I've run out of steam...

Hi folks...they do say you should start the year as you mean to go on and I've been in an "out with the old...in with the new" kind of a mood...I spent a whole day sorting out my wardrobe...clearing out loads of stuff I'm never ever going to wear again and happened across these boxes from Ikea...the perfect size to hold wafer thin dies and you know what's coming next...yes before you know Mrs Organised is off on another tangent...sorting the dies out and creating some kind of "easy to find what I'm looking for" filing system...
and without stopping to catch my breath...finishing off the MDF storage...



but I'm ready to throw in the towel...take a breather...this "always bites off more than she can chew" crafty person has run out of steam...the novelty has worn off and I'm hanging up the DIY hat for a while...life's too short to be crawling around with a paintbrush in your hand for more than a day at a time not to mention the nightly ritual of a rigorous scrub up session to rid my hair...face...hands and the cubbyhole of excess paint and hey it's the weekend...believe it or not I'm actually looking forward to tackling the huge pile of ironing...ticking the neglected household chores off the list so that come Monday morning I can jog off to the cubbyhole and do what I LOVE best...have SOME FUN with the gorgeous goodies that arrived in my February Inspiration Emporium DT parcel...
have a fun weekend whatever you have planned
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx