Friday, October 10, 2014

The Stick It Winners...

Hi folks...a short sweet and to the point post today...I'll be donning my Fiskars hat for a "it's Christmas...don't you know" kind of day with the gorgeous "Krafty Christmas" papers from Dovecraft...
modern contemporary and certainly not your traditional Christmas colours...but I love how well they all sit together...
but back to the job in hand and the purpose of the post...it's time to announce the lucky "Stick-It" winners.
please e-mail me with your address girls and first thing Monday morning I'll get your packs of this die-cutting must-have off in the mail or if you're quick off the mark they could be on their way to you today.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

12 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo Kath. This stuff sounds great and as I use intricate dies quite a lot this will make a difference. Thank You so much. I love the look of these new papers and I'm sure you will have fun working with them too. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath like the look of all these colours.
    Congratulations to Rita, Toni, Lorraine B and Liselot for your sticky win. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kath, I will look forward to having a play with this sticky stuff.

    Have fun playing with those fabulous papers. I bought a pad of this last month and it is on my stack of goodies to use (just stroking and flicking through the pad at this stage LOL).

    Hope you have a super weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, congrats to the three girls, I'm sure it will be well used at this tome of year. I've tried not to look at any new papers this year but this one looks lovely and bright. Have a good weekend and hopefully Buddy is on the mend... Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winners. Love that paper pad x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo, congratulations to the lovely Rita and Toni and the other ladies on their win! I used the Stick It just yesterday and it is fantastic to use. Love those Krafty papers too Kath. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky ladies, well done. I love these new Krafty papers Kath. Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must have almost bought this pad about a dozen times. Something tells me I'll be giving in soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done to the winners - have great fun with your Stick It!
    That paper pad looks very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yippie, I'm one of the lucky ones! I have a lot of delicate dies and this sticky stuff sounds very usefull!
    Thanks, Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the lucky winners - enjoy! Liking the look of these papers Kath - hope the cubbyhole crew have a very productive day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Поздравляю счастливчиков!
    Ах! Когда же повезёт и мне? Так хочется :-))
    Congratulations to the lucky winners!
    Ah! When you are lucky and me? So want :-))

    ReplyDelete