Friday, June 13, 2014

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe...

Hi folks...I'm here and you'll be relieved to know...in one piece...honestly in this day and age...does anyone really believe any of that superstitious mumbo jumbo about Friday the 13th...certainly NOT ME but on the other hand statistics tell us that a high percentage of fatal accidents happen in the home.
So with my "not taking any chances" hat on...I spent yesterday pottering around in the garden...just a bit of weeding you understand...no hedge trimmers/mowers or sharp pointy things allowed and had salad for supper avoiding the risk of being scalded by boiling water or singed by the oven BUT life's too short to be a scaredy cat...there's nothing that gets the old adrenalin going more than when you're staring danger in the face and taking part in the extreme pursuit of switching on the kettle and making a cuppa and it would seem there are potential dangers everywhere...even when it comes to mail deliveries...
I've got an Eeny Meeny Miny Moe decision on my hands...do I play with the gorgeous paper pads from Craftwork Cards
or dive into the DIY project AGAIN now that the Annie Sloan Paint order has arrived...
which do you think will be the safest option...cutting paper with my super duper sharp Fiskars scissors/perching up a ladder with a paintbrush in my hand or putting the kettle on for a "weighing up my chances of survival" cuppa and if all goes well I'll see you all tomorrow over at The Ribbon Girls for a brand new Colour Challenge
Hugs Kath xxx

10 comments:

  1. Ooo, those Craftwork Card goodies look fabulous...but safest option for activities certainly has to be the Kettle/cuppa one LOL

    Have a super weekend.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath hope your day went well, not sure about Friday 13th but plenty of little things seemed to go wrong for me. Maybe though that's a normal day for me!!! These pads are beautiful, love all the scenes in Paris one, and the little soldiers and buses in the London one. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath, Love those papers, & the Annie Sloan paint...I would be itching to play with those papers...Have a happy weekend... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, my son was born 45 years ago on Friday he 13th, so that date has always been a happy one for me. Go for the crafting, that new papers are really nice, love the tags. Have a good weekend...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word how gorgeous are those new papers love Craftwprk Cards they just get better and better, lucky you. Have a good and safe weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a hard decision Kath - I know which option I think is safer lol! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are probably well into whatever you were planning but I think it would have been the papers for me..... LOVE them! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, look at all that lovely chalk paint... If you do papers, then there'll likely be scissors involved. With the paint, the worst that can happen is a big old mess! Have fun whatever you pick!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would definitely go with the papers, but take care as paper cuts though rarely fatal can be very painful!!! Enjoy. Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kath, hope your having a good weekend. Love your crafty caddy. Just seen your lovely photo's of Buddy. Thanks for sharing it looks lovely where you go walking. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete