Monday, April 21, 2014

A "Jumping Ship" Road Test...

Hi folks...it's been a week of fast furious Fiskars crafting in the cubbyhole...the usual mania of "where is Mr Mojo when you need him" projects to nail...a full on "chained to my workdesk" 24/7 marathon but the fun bit is I got to play with this yummy bundle of gorgeous Kaisercraft papers and stamps...
the not so FUN bit was the qwerty keyboard session of typing up the " crikey...how many still to do" instructions...
that was one Mamma of a day...15 rounds of step-by-step torture requiring the big girl knickers and lots and lots of coffee but we made it and it don't half feel good when it's all photographed/e-mailed or packed up and posted. And I think the cubbyhole crew deserve a little treat don't you...The Furry Boy and his Mum are jumping ship...having a little "downing tools mutiny" day...ditching our crafty hats and heading off to them thar hills for a little peace and quiet adventure...
to recover from our pulled through a hedge backwards week
and 
to road test my new footwear for the next challenge...my 10K Bling Fling Charity Walk adventure

oh boy...I can't believe these guys have escaped my attention until now...COMFY doesn't come close...they are UBER UBER HEAVEN for your tootsies...like walking on a great big fluffy cloud but the real test will be how they perform on today's planned 10K trek up and down the hills of Aberdeenshire...I'm confident I won't be retracting the previous statements but hey ho...famous last words and all that has jumped up and bitten me on the bum before so watch this space.
But before we can vacate the cubbyhole...there's the product laden workdesk...
 and the punch debris floor to deal with...
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx