Thursday, October 31, 2013

One Day At A Time...

Hi folks...I'm still battling with Mr Blogger and his "One Day At A Time" atitude to uploading pics...crikey the daily instalments of Creative Chemistry homework are likely to run into 2014 at the rate he's going...


I have to admit it's been quite a while since he singled me out for torture so I'm hanging on in there and hoping he gets fed up of irritating the life out of me and moves on to pastures new...I just hope he doesn't come knocking at YOUR door. But I seem to be winning the war against Mr Nasty Virus...feeling much better again today but hey I'm not letting my guard down anytime soon...once bitten twice shy as they say...I'll be continuing with the "worth it's weight in gold" mega expensive Manuka Honey medication.
In the meantime Happy Halloween Everyone
I'll see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx