Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday...

Hi folks...it's Wednesday and the make-over is in full swing with the house full of hunky joiners causing a bit of a distraction so I'm in need of something to focus my attentions back to the crafty stuff...a trip over to hang out with Julia and her WOYWW buddies and a Timmie Tag may just be what I need and just the thing to give my new Non-Stick workdesk it's first ever messy road-test.
but before I share how the make-over magic is coming along...it's time to announce the winner of the "Squidgy Pins Give-Away"...
please e-mail me with your address Rachel and your parcel of Squidgy Pins will be popping through your letterbox soon. By the way...I'm still waiting for my Monthly Monday Ribbon Girl Give-Away to be claimed...will re-draw if it isn't claimed by Friday.
So the lowdown on the make-over...let's just say I'm bearing up under the strain of having the house full of testosterone and also excited to see that it's slowly beginning to look like a house again instead of a DIY war zone...oh yes we have doors...

and how cool is this...the ultimate in boys' toys...a cool radio/power tool charger...
for someone who's used to working away in the cubbyhole with only my Furry Boy for company...I'm loving  the free built-in entertainment of dulcet toned joiners singing along to all the latest hits with the distant drumbeat of nail guns and hammers as an accompaniment. I'll see you all tomorrow with hopefully a completed tag...that is if I'm not too distracted by my very own version of  Take That.
Hugs Kath xxx