Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Buddy...

Hi folks...the cubbyhole crew are getting ready to party...donning our hats...looking out the candles and yes there will be cake to celebrate the Furry Boy's birthday...it's hard to believe that my beautiful boy is 7 years old...where does time go...my sweet 24/7 companion has reached middle age in doggy years and as all dog owners will know...we've gone through the Terrible Twos...the Tantrum Threes...the Frazzled Fours...the Frantic Fives...the "becoming a bit more" Sensible Sixes to get here...he was right at the front of the queue when the hooligan gene was handed out...a real character and no mistake but I wouldn't change him for the world...love you loads my wonderful sweet friend...
and a gorgeous card arrived in the mail from Buddy's bestest buddy...the sweet Anesha...
I get the impression he liked it...gave it a good sniff and then refused to be parted from it...
and this super cute card arrived by e-mail this morning from the lovely Polly in Wales...
I'll see you all tomorrow for my Monday Monthly Ribbon Girl Give-Away...enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs Kath xxx