Friday, May 17, 2013

Tea Dance Collection...

Hi folks...have you seen the new Tea Dance Collection of papers and die cuts from Craftwork Cards designed by Steph Davies...they are absolutely delicious...beautiful soft shabby chic colours...right up my street and as it's my turn today to post over at the Craftwork Cards blog...I'm sharing the wall hanger that I had such fun making...
the papers are beautiful enough to stand on their own but as I was going to be covering most of them up...I decided to create a little definition around the edges...stamping sentiments and alphabets...
I love..love..love Craftwork Cards Embossed Frames...this one got the Distress Ink treatment...one of my favourite colours...Iced Spruce with a little Brushed Corduroy just to highlight and the delicious Card Candi got a frosting of Glamour Dust too...

another favourite...Birdcage Cards and a little decoupage with the gorgeous flowers fussy cut from one of the papers in the pad...a bit of a French Oo-la-la Vintage look...


If like me you've  fallen in love with this gorgeous collection...you need to pop over and treat yourself to the Tea Dance Collection Project Of The Month Kit...I can't believe how much goodies you get for £15.00 and a free Mannequin Pad thrown in...crikey it's a bit of no brainer...all you will need to make loads of stunning cards. I've got my Kath's Klub classes at The Papeterie today to keep me out of mischief...yippee I'm throwing off the DIY chains and a chance to meet up with the lovely Ken Oliver who's demoing and teaching a workshop on Media Mixage...rather bad planning on my part...would have loved to do a workshop with this amazing man but I'll see you all tomorrow for this month's Colour Challenge over at The Ribbon Girls...enjoy your weekend whatever you're planning.
Hugs Kath xxx

21 comments:

  1. Wow Kath, these papers are amazing. I am definitely going to treat myself to the kit. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kath, I forgot to say how beautiful your hanging is. I have now ordered the kit after seeing what you have done. Better say nite nite. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had the email today about the kit and after seeing your gorgeous creations Kath, I'm got to get it. (Are you on commission?) Hope you too have a good week-end. I'm off to Fawley Hill tomorrow (today now) to play my ukulele in Sam Brown's Band. There will be 100 of us! Stayed up late to go through my music but must get some sleep now. ZZZZZZ X

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that bird cage - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful progects! love new papers. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations. Have fun today. :) Hugs to Buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...a posting full of lovliness Kath, like the inner frame, and stamping on the papers, and the cage WOW, beautiful 3D flowers and like the upside down Candi with inner gems, cool idea...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous creations Kath. The wall hanging is really pretty love all the detail on it, the stamping, embossed panel etc etc! And wow to the birdcage card - gorgeous! Have a great day I bet you will be pleased to see another type of paint other than emulsion! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are just fabulous products and your card is amazing kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That kit looks fabulous Kath, I especially love the papers. Your wall hanging is gorgeous and I just love the bird cage - it has really inspired me! Thank you. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous. Love the papers and all your details and shapes xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Kath. Lovely designs and colours.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope all goes well with Kath's Klub. Love the vintage shabby colours you've used for these projects but have really fallen for that birdcage creation.
    Paula (PEP)
    PS - managed to resist temptation

    ReplyDelete
  14. How stunning! I bet Steph had you in mind when she designed this collection, perfect for you. I couldn't wait to see what you came up with, and wow, you didn't disappoint me
    Big love
    en x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I fell in love with this kit as soon as I saw it, so I just had to order one. It's coming up for my birthday soon so it'll be a wee treat to me from me. I love your creations, the wall hanger is simply beautiful and the birdcage too. Have a great weekend
    Love Val

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards Kath, these papers look amazing.

    Hope you had a lovely day at the Papeterie today.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kath, love what you've done with that kit, the birdcage is afa cute. Have a good weekend...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab cards Kath especially the birdcage x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning Kath.So lovely.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful products and beautiful creations - thank you for sharing them with us Kath x

    ReplyDelete