Saturday, April 27, 2013

Off On A Tangent...

Hi folks...if you pop over to the cubbyhole regularly you'll know that I'm rather prone to going off on a tangent and as if I don't have enough on my plate at the moment...I got a real bee in my bonnet when these arrived in the cubbyhole...cute alphabet letters from YOU KNOW WHO...
perfect for labelling the cubbyhole storage boxes...no more turning the place upside down in search of one little item...a job for a rainy day you might be thinking but me being me it had to be done right there and then...I'm a bit of a "once I get something in my noodle" kinda of a girl...so with my "no time like the present" hat on I started off at the "use on a regular basis" stamping corner...
but not content with just labelling the boxes...I had to have a good old sort out...filing them according to themes instead of packing them in higgedly piggedly and that was a labour of love for sure but why stop there....time to move on to the next storage area...
alphabets of every description...thick...thin...chipboard and sticky...Melt Pot goodies...masks and stencils and little boxes of bits and bobs...did you know that I have a serious addiction to alphabets...for goodness sake how many sheets of alphabets does a girl need...
not forgetting the person who caused this "off on a tangent" moment in the first place...
the Timmie Stamps and Idea-ology storage

and I have to say it's LOOKING GOOD..only problem is...I now can't find a blooming thing but that's the least of my worries...after yesterday's arm aching torture session applying primer to the plaster I'm ecstatic at the thought of how many more emulsion fun filled days lie ahead. I'll see you all tomorrow...that is if the old body doesn't give up the ghost and I'm hauled off to the knackers yard. I did have a fleeting thought about painting all my Kraft Box Storage but you know what...sod that for a game of soldiers...I'm not completely bonkers. In the meantime...hop on over to the Craftwork Cards Blog where my teamie Marie is sharing more fabulous Bunting inspiration.
Hugs Kath xxx