Thursday, March 7, 2013

"12 Tags of 2013"

Hi folks...crikey the days are whizzing by...no sooner do I get out of bed in the morning than I'm jumping back in again at night with another day gone and I've been itching to join in this month's fun over at ...
they seem to come round faster and faster but I'm determined not to fall behind so I managed to sneak in a little tag playtime and woohoo...not too many "adapt and overcome" moments this time round...



The cubbyhole crew have been cooking by gas...the workshop prep is almost done and once I finish chopping the sentiments...
they'll be good to go...packed up and soon on their way to Birmingham...courtesy of the messenger to the gods...Mr Hermes.  A big thank you to my lovely buddy Pearl at The Papeterie who guillotined 2 boxes of cardstock to just the right size in the blink of an eye saving me a day of wrist aching chopping...
Woohoo...another big job ticked off the crafty list and I'm planning on sneaking in a few play days before I have to jump back on the hamster wheel and make a start on the projects for the "will be here before I know it" Craft Retreat at The Papeterie.
See you all tomorrow 
Hugs Kath xxx

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Kath. Like you I need more hours in the day. Off to the SECC in the morning. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glittery bunny & how dimensional he is. I think you must be SUPERWOMAN in disguise.
    Hope you've slept well by the time you read this.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. …Some lovely work going on here, Kath! Just love the way you combined the old and new on this tag.. love peter rabbit and so great to see the combo.. and well done on all the craft organisation also on post below - you and Buddy and and some other kind folk are very busy!!

    oh, and bit green when heard you were going to the NEC.
    Thanks so much for popping over and for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag Kath. The colours are perfect.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is fabulous Kath (as usual I prefer yours)! Have a great play day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Kath, must have a play. Gosh I am amazed at how much you cram into your dayys. Hope you get some extra relax time. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kath, Pearl really was a 'pearl' to help you out like that and give you a bit of extra time. Your tag is gorgeous! Really love it. I am afraid that it is adapt and overcome on the whole tag for me this month! Have fun playing. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your March tag Kath, as usual I've not even started mine! Enjoy the NEC, wish I was going! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag Kath. Very colourful.
    Hope you parcel gets to Birmingham ok.
    Big hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Kath ,your tag is fantastic I love how he is dimensional. Good use of your Peter rabbit tags as well. I prefer yours to Tims anytime. I am trying to get over the lurgy at the moment. I don't know where you get your engy from. Love and hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous tag Kath. I love the little rabbit and the pretty flowers.
    Enjoy the NEC
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is absolutely wonderful Kath - dare I say it - even better than the original! Mines going to be quite different this month - I have very little of the bits required so its going to be improvisation all the way !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tag Kath - your bunny looks brilliant and your flowers are great!!

    ReplyDelete