Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's

Hi folks...Happy Valentine's Day everybody...are you sitting opening the sackful of mail that arrived this morning from secret admirers...no me neither but I have a couple of simple Valentine/Love cards to share with you using up some itty bitty scraps perfect if the man in your life isn't into fancy...flouncy and gushy gushy...


and as this will be my last "play day" in the cubbyhole for a while...I'm digging deep into the mountain of chipboard...oh yes did I ever tell you that I can't resist chipboard either...
and make a dent in some of the free papers that came with Simply Cards & Papercraft mag...
Hope you are being spoiled today...Red Roses...Candelit Dinner tonight...the whole works...
and Mrs Numptie strikes again....I completely forgot to link yesterday's post to WOYWW
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx
and a Valentine for Buddy from our lovely bloggy bud...Polly
Thank you Polly...big hugs Buddy xxx

17 comments:

  1. I love your style ... wish I could think of things like you do .... I certainly have enough stash to be able to do things!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath, love you cards today, the OXO one really tickles me. Your stash seem endless, can I come and play?

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards Kath I think my husband would have preferred one of them to the frilly one I gave him lol!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...gorgeous cards Kath, your creative flair is always so inspiring, great looking stash too...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such great cards Kath I really struggle with men`s non cute cards. I must try the old paperback technique it looks fab. Thanks for all your inspiration and enjoy your sackfull of mail...no me neither too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean, simple and stunning. They're the only cards I'll get Kath as Mr C is not a hearts and flowers man! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh I love them both Kath, they are both just perfect.
    have a wonderful valentines day
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two wonderful card, love the second one. Happy Valentines day to Buddy, sending lots of hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may have forgotten to link but I still found you! Love your gorgeous cards, they are real beauties. I got one and gave one - happy with that at my age!! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a lovely day with Buddy & your man. The second card is rather special with all the detail of the stitching.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous cards Kath, both fab designs, have a lovely day. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous work Kath - love the first one especially xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kath, we had snow yesterday but thank goodness it's gone. Hope yours has. Love your valentine cards. Take care. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great male cards Kath, you're really on a roll this week.

    No I didn't get flowers or chocs or...... well I did get a card. Would have been embarrassing as his card was still on my table waiting for an insert. Luckily he was off to work and his card was ready when he got home.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab cards.Unfortunately Valentines doesn't exist in this house LOL.Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete