Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Ribbon Girls January Challenge Bonanza

Hi folks...it's that time of the month when you can join in the fun with THE RIBBON GIRLS...the first challenge of 2013 and it's a challenge bonanza with all the teams coming together to inspire you with the gorgeous colours chosen for our January Challenge...
PINK & IVORY
and my thoughts have turned to the next big event in the crafty calendar...yes before we know it will be time to getting making those Valentine cards...


as always there are fabulous prizes up for grabs...
from our lovely chums at Lili Of The Valley
and from The Ribbon Girl
so if I were you I'd hop over to The Ribbon Girls without delay and feast your eyes on all the gorgeous makes from my lovely teamies...our guest designers for this month...Liz and Franz and our new teamie for the Card Challenge Jane
I'll see you all tomorrow with an "eating humble pie" apology
Hugs Kath xxx