Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday...

Morning folks...wow yesterday didn't half turn out to be a mega exciting day...real edge of the seat stuff but after more than a few gulps gasps and breath holding moments on my part...the GB Eventing Team rode home with a Silver Medal in the Team Event....huge congratulations guys you did a great job....
but all that excitement took it's toll...crikey I feel as though I jumped every fence and aged about 10 years watching the "right down to the wire" final few rounds and after a couple of days of couch potato laziness I'm itching to get back to some crafty stuff.
It's hard to believe it's the first of August already and it's Wednesday...time to pop on over to Julia's place and meet up with all the lovely WOYWW folks for a crafty snoop of what they're up to.
So what's on my workdesk this morning....
NOT A LOT....
not that I haven't got anything to do...in  fact I've got a list as long as my arm but before I can get started on some Sizzix die cutting...I need to pop out and source some supplies...
and look what arrived in the Sizzix goodie bundle...another snowflake die for the cubbyhole collection
I wonder who told them about my snowflake addiction...
But short and sweet it has to be today...I've got our morning stroll...shower and breakfast to fit in before I can take off for a morning of fabric shopping followed some playtime in the cubbyhole.  
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kath, yes it was edge of the seat stuff and when Zara knocked off that first one I thought it was all over.....how stressful is this business of watching the Olympics!! So pleased for the team in the end but sad for our divers and gymnasts but I am thoroughly enjoying the whole thing. Tired like you though and want to do some crafting today....... Happy shopping and Happy WOYWW, Anne x #58

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding the rowing exhausting! I've been watching rowing,swimming,show jumping,womens football, gymnastics and I think I've forgotten some! Hope to get some crafting done today and I too have a snowflake addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath... Thank goodness for computers as I have lost my voice with cheering them all on.. Brillant stuff..we Have 2 GB Team in the swimming final later tonight whoo-hoo.. Love the snowflake die will be looking out for that one.. Happy WOYWW. Hugs May x x x#12

    ReplyDelete
  4. your desk is like mine - all ready for action, but i keep getting distracted by the games!!
    loved the 3-day eventing, and the men gymnasts did brilliantly - shame their brief look at a silver was amended...
    will be cheering on the men's footie tonight after the women played so well last night!
    happy crafting :)
    no. 67

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ready set go.... Have fun getting stuck into that goodie haul, looks wonderful. Maybe after the Olympics, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now snowflakes - there are endless types - wonder if there's a 'snoflakeology' or some such. Look forward to seeing what you get up to with that one. As for the medals - brilliant - I'd better go catch up with the news blogs.
    Enjoy the shopping.,
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my time for a playdate in the cubby hole, LOL. Have fun with all those dies Kath. Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not much on your workdesk Kath but sounds as if you're still busy even if some of it is watching the Olympics!!

    I was looking at that snowflake and thinking that it looked familiar. Guess what I found in the Christmas drawer?!! Yes, that snowflake.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think we burn off latent calories when we watch these events? Lol It has been very nerve wracking - especially Bradley Wiggins this afternoon!
    OOh, fabric shopping..that sounds fun. Are you looking for anything in particular or just browsing??
    Hugs, LLJ #1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kath, hope you had a good days shopping and managed to make some goodies for us to see(well peaks maybe)I don't want to have withdrawl symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were so lucky to see the equestrian event. They never broadcast it over here. Just maybe a 30 sec clip...my sister was on the Canadian 3 day event team many years ago. We didn't get to see her ride till she came home with the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your fabric shop was successful and that you found plenty of time to play ... however, since WOYWW, there has been further excitement, what with Chris Hoy winning a gold, the rowing team ditto, and then today Andy Murray booked his place in the final against Federer! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Elizabeth x #63

    ReplyDelete