Friday, July 13, 2012

"12 Tags of 2012"

Morning folks...better late than never as they say...time to play along at...
Here's Tim's tag...
Obviously we don't celebrate the 4th of July in the UK so I thought I would use the up and coming Olympic Games as my theme...not impressed with any of my attempts at the alcoholic ink compressed air technique...crikey it's definitely harder than it looks...this was the best of a bad bunch and then I had a bit of a kerfuffle creating the Olympic Rings until I found that the lid of a paint jar would do the trick.


Another short and sweet post today...I'm looking out the lady who lunches hat today and after a quick peek out the window...I think I'll be reaching for the oilskins and sou'wester again. I'll see you all tomorrow with more Petal Party creations.
Hugs Kath xxx