Monday, April 30, 2012

Red White And No Longer Blue

Hi folks...thanks to all my lovely regular bloggy bud visitors for your get well wishes...my chill out day seems to have done the trick...this old veteran has yet another adventure under her belt and once again has lived to tell the tale...all that hob-nobbing at Her Maj's Pad seems to have stirred the patriotic in me and with the Queen's Jubilee Celebrations on the horizon and the Olympics following close behind...I've been bitten by the old Red White and Blue bug and I'm not the only one...
The Ribbon Girls
have a gorgeous 
a bumper parcel of yummy goodies including these cute Union Jack buttons...
click on the link for details on how to enter
and if you're too impatient to wait and see if you are the winner...you can find all the goodies right now over at The Ribbon Girl...
And hey it's the first day of May...tell me...will you be dashing outside at dawn to wash your face in the May Dew...no I didn't think so...me neither...I fear it's a little bit too late for this old crafty crone and what's wrong with a few wrinkles anyway or to give them their correct scientific name...laughter lines...according to the mirror my life so far has been an absolute riot. Time to share a quick Red White and Blue playtime crafty offering from the cubbyhole crew...
And after a weekend of lovely Spring like weather...I have a question...
WHO'S GONE AND TURNED ON THE TAP ON AGAIN...
rain...rain and more rain on the way...
So now I'm back in the swing...today's going to be a play day with my yummy parcel of DT goodies from The Ribbon Girl..need to get creating for the May Colour Challenge coming soon and woohoo the colours for this month are right up my street.
See you all tomorrow over at WOYWW