Friday, February 10, 2017

This Old Goat...

Hi Everyone...it's good news this morning...fingers crossed but this old goat seems to have turned the corner and is heading down the road to recovery but I'm taking a rain check on today's lunch outing with the Friday Girls until I'm certain those nasty bugs have well and truly vacated the old tum. Instead it's going to be a back to cubbyhole for a Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous inky session kind of a day and while we're on the subject of old goats...here's a card I made with the adorable old goat from the Hipster stamp set...a cool laid-back dude if ever I saw one...meet GEOFFREY...
I used the Scribbles stencil from Set 24 for the card background and the Scribbles and Spirals Stamp Set for the background of the cork-backed Thinlits Stitched Rectangle
 along with the Wildflowers Thinlits...

and ONE thing's for sure...this old goat...yes we're talking about me again...is so thankful for wonderful/caring and generous friends...my Friday Girl mates who popped in yesterday with get well soon yummy chicken soup and Tim...my adorable Professor and Mario...my favourite BTS Man/Kitter Extraordinaire and Expert Parcel Packer who very kindly sent me this absolutely amazing... "eyes out on stalks"..."kid in a sweetie shop" "lost for words" so so generous parcel of Idea-ology goodies and I nearly fainted when I spotted the Distress Oxide Ink Pads...
words can't express how truly blessed I am to have you all in my life and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And before I go all emotional on you...I'm off to the cubbyhole for a crafting catch-up day with a Cheeky Chimp who goes by the name of CHARLIE and get a few DT projects under my belt because I'm off on a jolly jaunt next weekend.  Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be back on Monday with my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx