Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Never Two Days The Same...

Hi folks...it's time to hang my Halloween hat up for a while...leave the play stuff behind and move on to what technically is WORK but in reality is just having a different kind of fun making samples with the new arrivals from Fiskars. This is what I love about this crazy crafting job...you never know what new exciting challenge awaits...never two days the same that's for sure and for the next week or so...it's going to be all about STITCHING...
I've done lots of sewing over the years...wouldn't profess to be an expert but hey life would be boring if you didn't occasionally push your boundaries so I'm looking forward to the challenge ably assisted by my super sharp Fiskars buddies...it definitely makes the job easier when you have great tools to work with...
 I'm looking forward to getting creative with some favourite fabrics...
 making a dent in the button stash...
and giving this part-timer...used occasionally for a little bit of stitching on a card or tag...a good old work-out
But before the fun can begin I'm off on a shopping expedition to stock up on interfacing...wadding and anything else that takes my fancy.
Hugs Kath xxx

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will be having a lot of stitchy fun.
    Enjoy your shopping trip and I look forward to seeing the make you come up with.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always look forward to seeing what you create Kath...have a good day...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath,
    Ooh...I'm lusting after your sewing machine lol! I love all the funky fabric you're going to be playing with, it all looks so cool! Can't wait to see what your creations look like when you've finished :).
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a bit of a part time sewist, having bouts of stitchiness then not touching it for months! I do like to dust off the cobwebs on my machine every now and again, so will be looking forward to seeing what you create with your fabulous fabric and hopefully get some inspiration to get stitchy again! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving the fabric and can't wait to see what you create. I hope you have enjoyed your shopping expedition.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Kath. I just love your new goodies! I see you have a great sewing machine! The Janome machines are so user friendly! Can hardly wait to see what wonders will come out of your cubby hole. Those fabrics are scrumptious. Enjoy and have fun. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so looking forward to seeing what you create with the Tim fabric Kath, I wish we could get the new line over here... sigh. Loving your Fiskars cutting implements... Have fun stitching!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete