Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Woohoo....I'm home

Hi folks...I'm home from 5 fun Fiskars days at The NEC spent with my lovely Fiskars bestest bud Hina...
and lots of lovely crafters...it was guaranteed to be fun when the gorgeous Chris (Cookie) from Practical Publishing joined in...
he's been hiding his light under a bushel...well done Cookie for being my star pupil when it came to making the Easter Treat Bag...

as always there are yummy breakfasts to enjoy...important fuel to keep the energy levels topped up...
and chill out times enjoying the gorgeous macarons that our lovely boss Caro brought all the way from Paris...
guess who was caught in the act...
but I'm under no illusions that this is the day that the "day after the day after" syndrome is likely to kick in so I got ahead of the game yesterday and unpacked my "Fiskars Left Over Workshop Bits and Pieces" suitcase...a suitcase that only a crafter will understand...
cleaned up the acrylic blocks...reinkined the ink pads and topped up the glue bottles ready for next time...
and woohoo...a huge thank you to Fiskars for the fabulous bundle of workshop tool goodies they gave me to share with you all...

so make sure you pop by next week for some Blog Give-Aways...
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx