Friday, November 27, 2015

Woohoo...halfway there...

Hi folks...woohoo I'm halfway through the Christmas card-making marathon...continuing with the quick and easy production line system using one of my all-time favourite Hero Arts Christmas stamps...the gorgeous Winter Moon stamped with Hero Arts Charcoal Shadow Ink...
and one of my favourite Hero Arts Christmas Sentiments from Miracle Of  The Holiday 4...a chance to break out The Misti to guarantee they are all stamped in the same place...
with the addition of a Many Branches Tree...
and a sprinkling of Stampendous Frantage Aged Silver Embossing Enamel...

I'm looking forward to a "putting the card making on hold" time away from the cubbyhole...hope you enjoy your weekend too...whatever you have planned.
Hugs Kath xxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love these, wow, simply gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful l love them enjoy your weekend too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look stunning Kath - such a beautiful stamp and design.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath. Love these cards. So simple but stunning. Hugs. Jan. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, very classy design and colour plaette. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Kath, I have always loved the Hero Arts sentiment stamps that you used and the addition of the tree is such a great idea - beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Kath,
    and made so much easier with your wonderful MISTI. I've wanted one forever, well, ever since I first found it on YouTube lol. Sadly though, it's way too expensive for me to even think about getting...I tell a lie, I did actually think about getting one when I found out the one place who sells it but then realised that with only my sickness benefit there was no way I could find an excuse to spend £50 on one item...big sigh!! I'm going to try to make a cheap version though and hopefully it will do the same kind of thing...almost lol.
    Have a great weekend, stay warm and dry.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning kath - really brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love your assembly line beauty, Kath! New to your blog, and love what I see!

    ReplyDelete