Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cards and Crafts For Christmas...

Hi everyone...yesterday's plans for a fun playtime crafting session hit the deck slightly...appointment in the morning to get the old barnet trimmed up followed by an after lunch session with the dentist for the dreaded scale and polish...oh my god how I hate that screeching noise...it's15 minutes of "setting my teeth on edge" torture...right up there with someone scraping their nails down a metal surface...it took lots of cuppas and snuggles from The Furry Boy to recover from that particular trauma.
But when I popped by my local supermarket on the way home...I noticed that the 2015 Cards And Crafts for Christmas Bookazine is now on sale...
 130 projects to inspire your Christmas crafting and great value at £7.99
here's a  sneaky peek of two of the projects I made

which...seeing they were made way back in the merry month of May...are as much of a surprise to me as they are to you. Will today be the day that we manage to get in some "12 Tags" playtime.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx