Sunday, March 1, 2015

When is a scribble not a scribble...

Hi folks...crikey unbelievably it's the first day of March already and hopefully spring is on it's way...it's still baltic in my neck of the woods so I'm planning a snuggle up on the sofa...TV and and Sunday crosswords kind of a day with my furry bundle.
But first I'm sharing a quick and easy "when is a scribble not a scribble" card I made with Tim's Thinlits dies...Scribbles and Splat. I was playing around with some ideas for a magazine commission and the minute I popped out the waste on this scribble die cut...there was a bingo moment...
 do you see what I see...a big swirly flower head
and the leaves from the waste...
now all I need is more of the same inspiration for the magazine stuff tomorrow and we're cooking by gas.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx