Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Back on the hamster wheel...

Hi folks...the middle of the week already and I'm back on that old familiar kitting hamster wheel...determined to get Project 1 for The Retreat done and dusted This is my favourite project but there's lots of prep to do for this one...looks like it's going to be another "shot myself in the foot" exercise...
Messy Adventure Numero Uno...
prepping mountboards with Mod Podge and tissue paper to create texture...
 moving on to making a big dent in this pile of chipboard...aka the die cutting marathon...
and too darned tired to take Mr Dyson out of the cupboard so this little lot will have to wait until morning...
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a lot of die-cutting. I don't envy you the clean-up Kath.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I know that the lovely ladies who come to your classes really do appreciate all your hard work but it would be nice if you could take a break from time to time! I don't envy you all the die cutting! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of work Kath, just hope you get through it super quick x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need an assistant !! I'd be happy to fly over the great sea and help if I could !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your getting ready for another of your projects Kath ......yeah leave the floor till laters xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks exactly like the floor in my craft room. Himself eventually can't abide the mess and he gets the tube to the vacuum out and sucks up all the bits. No ... that didn't sound right did it. HE doesn't suck up all the bits ... the vacuum does via the tube. LOL

    I LOVE it when it's clean ... but it doesn't stay that way for very long.

    ReplyDelete