Thursday, December 11, 2014

Don't believe everything you read...

Hi folks...it just goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything you read...according to yesterday's blog post..."the last of the Christmas cards have just rolled off the production line"..well that didn't take into account this old crafter's dodgy memory...I'd forgotten about the gift card holders for the kiddywinks so with a big sigh the cubbyhole crew got to work one more time...
 it's official...we are finally all done and dusted with Christmas Cardmaking 2014 and just in case you're wondering...it's a Sizzix Hero Arts Framelits Set of stamps and dies and on sale now over at Sizzix for £4.99...
perfect timing because this big boy has now arrived in the cubbyhole...
 choc-a-bloc with new Fiskars 2015 products...
new toys products = samples but I suspect that fun task will be put on the back burner until after Christmas.I've surprised even myself this year...don't want to tempt fate but I seem to be fairly organised...I've just got the parcels to wrap...the Christmas Menus to organise...survive a couple of manic food shopping days in M&S and I'll be ready and waiting for Santa.
And today is definitely going to be a "Timmie Tag" day...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

12 comments:

  1. Do I spy butterfly cutters? Just got the food shop to do and then that's it. It can snow all it likes. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the snowman and dies what company makes them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to keep you going Kath in 2015. Love the snowman cards, really cute!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, nice gift tag cards, think I need that snowman for next year, he's so cute. That's some parcel that arrived, lots of great toys to play with, I love anything that cuts paper or card but how many trimmers do we need?...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do sound very organised Kath! I had to have a little shopping spree at Sizzix.... I just cannot resist... Love your gift card holders, they are so cute with the snowmen. Have fun doing Tim's tag. We have a little scattering of snow here! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Kath, pour yourself a mulled wine and take a break! I love your snowmen holders x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome, love the snowman!
    and I want to play with that box of lovelyness lol
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore those gift card holders.Love those goodies can't wait to see what you create with them lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woops!! Your next post is not showing up for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that's the kind of goodies l like to see in a box that big!! your card holders are brilliant too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What adorable gift card holders and just look at all those new goodies. Boy are you going to have fun.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kath - thank you so much for the heads up about the snowman stamps and dies. I raced over to Sizzix and grabbed two sets - one for me (of course!) and one as a prize in the Snippets Playground. You're a star!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete