Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Woohoo kind of day...

Hi folks...crikey another week flying in and there's been a distinct drop in temperature in my neck of the woods...real "Jack Frost nipping at your nose" morning strolls...winter isn't too far away and if the old memory serves me right...I'm sure we had a little flurry of snow in October last year...brrrrr...time to turn the heating up a notch and head for the cosy cubbyhole...all snug and warm with my furry "snores like a train " bundle of deliciousness for company...the only problem is he just flops down wherever so it looks like I'm in for a "stepping carefully over the chunky hooligan" kind of a day...
Out for the count and fast asleep you might think...but don't be fooled...the canine early warning system is always set at high alert...ready to announce with a huge woof that there's a VIP making his way down the drive-away and about to rat-a-tat tat on the door...surprise surprise it's our favourite Royal Mail Postie heralding the much anticipated arrival of the "happy mail" pre-order TH Christmas goodies...I'm muchly excited that the gorgeous Layered Snowflake c/w Texture Fade and the Christmas Shadowpress Debossing Folders are now resident in the cubbyhole...
 along with the beautiful Holiday Words Script Thinlits...
17 dies with all the Christmas sentiments you'll ever need kept together safely in their own little pouch...
and I just couldn't resist clearing a space on my workdesk to have a little play and woohoo with Stick It...that fabulous adhesive for intricate die cuts...fixing it down was an easy peasy piece of cake...
but far more important than any of the crafty stuff was the arrival of the one thing I definitely can't live without...an absolutely must-have product if I don't want to scare the living daylights out of the postie"...I'm in a panic when I'm down to the last few drops of the fabulous elixir that tames the birds' nest hair each and every morning...yes it's my favourite favourite Ojon Revitalising Mist...
now if they could come up with a product with magical revitalising properties for the old body...I'd be ordering it by the crate load. Playtime and worky stuff will be put on hold today...I'm heading off to The Papeterie to meet up with one very special fellow TH addict and bloggy bud...the lovely and very talented Astrid...woohoo I'm excited...excited...it's going to be a coffee...cake and lots of crafty chat kind of a day.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx