Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tim Holtz Playtime...Day 3

Hi folks...I'm having so much fun PLAYING with my new Tim Holtz goodies...no clock watching or work deadlines to nail...just me...my furry partner and a great big fan running on full power...yes it's back to HOT...HOT...HOT again and as promised I'm sharing what I made with the Holly and Pine Branch images from the Christmas Blueprints 4 set.
I was dancing a merry Christmas jig when Tim announced that the Merriment Collection was coming back this year....I love this Paper Stash Pad and all the accompanying Idea-ology...with only a few bits and pieces left in the cubbyhole...it was welcome news indeed and woohoo there will be some new additions too...

a little bit of embossing with a Versamark ink pad through the Holiday Knit stencil before sprinkling with White Embossing Powder and Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without some Festive Berries Glittery sparkle...

I stamped the Pine Branch Blueprint image with Black Archival...cleaned off the stamp and then inked only the Pine Branch with the Iced Spruce Distress Marker adding a little shading with Pine Needles...
adding some Platinum Distress Stickles for a bit of Christmassy sparkle and surprise surprise that Gothic stencil makes another appearance...
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx