Saturday, June 28, 2014

Back to the boring stuff...

Hi folks...no crafty stuff to share today...the cubbyhole crew are back in DIY mode...with the hunky joiners due back on Tuesday to fit the stair handrail and spindles...we're cracking on to finish downstairs and all that scrambling around painting skirting boards doesn't half play havoc with the old knees...
coat one of 3 on the cubbyhole door but with another 2 doors to paint...I may have to consider giving up a couple of days of couch potato tennis viewing to keep the schedule on track...
now I could sneak off to the cubbyhole while the paint dries but there's the slight problem of the cupboard doors...
The end of this DIY adventure is finally in sight and tomorrow's a very special day.
Toodle-oo for now.
Hugs Kath xxx

7 comments:


  1. You must be so tired,Kath,after all your hard work,especially having to be on your knees. I think you're amazing doing a lot of the work yourself. Look forward to a good night;s sleep with sweet Buddy. Looking forward to your post tomorrow.
    P.s. The cabinet doors look beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Kath. Gosh, you don't half make me feel tired. I think your doing a marvellous job, but giving up Wimbers, I don't think so. Looking forward to your next post. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all looking so good Kath, you really deserve some time out for good behaviour soon...will Buddly let you?? ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't sound like you have been a couch potato at all! I hope you can sneak a little of tennis in so that you rest those knees every now and then....Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about doing my hallway but just seeing your photos makes me feel exhausted LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good... I hope you get sometime to yourself maybe a little tennis viewing to rest up your knees... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. morning kath - hope you manage to get some tennis viewing in today! hugs x

    ReplyDelete