Saturday, April 12, 2014

Papeterie Day 1...Part 2

Hi folks...so here we go with the last project on Friday...the one I forgot to photograph...an Altered Art Piece using Distress Paints to create a background...creating layers of colour with Mr TH's fabulous stencils and stamping with Distress Paints and yes yet another Tattered Floral as the focal point...
we had lots of fun using Wendy Vecchi's fabulous White Embossing Paste with one of my favourite stencils from Tim...Bubble...
I just adore the flower centre created by cutting the centre out of one of the flowers...colouring with Wild Honey Distress Paint...coating in Glossy Accents and sprinkling with Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter...wow it looks just like a Fruit Pastille and good enough to eat...

And I love how each and every one was different and some bolder with their colours than others...

Sadly I won't be joining the crafty retreaters today...I'm off to Glasgow bright and early this morning for a "Dancing On Ice" treat...woohoo I'm excited excited...will I be able to stop myself screaming with delight when I see "Dan The Man" skate on to the ice with his gorgeous partner Hayley...probably not but I'm at an age that I no longer care...why act your age when it's much more fun to act your shoe size. I'm assuming there will be no audience participation on this occasion so the old legs should be good to go for tomorrow's  "get back in the fitness swing" morning stroll.
I'll be back tomorrow to share Saturday's projects from the Craft Retreat...in the meantime...have fun and enjoy what's left of your weekend.
Hugs Kath xxx