Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"12 Tags of 2014"...March

Hi folks...so here we go...remove your specs or half close your eyes either way...I'm biting the bullet and sharing my warts and all tag for this month's "12 Tags of 2014"...
to say it didn't quite go according to plan is putting it mildly...in fact for someone who has spent a lifetime perfecting the art of crisp clear stamping...I was one unhappy bunny once I'd smudged the image and from there on in it went rapidly downhill...it ended up being a disaster of mega "disaster darling" proportions and this is the best...for want of a better word...of a bin full of attempts...


but hey life's like that...sometimes with the best intentions in the world...things just don't work out..."Smile and Enjoy Your Imperfection"...really are you serious...who am I trying to kid...right this minute I'm gritting my teeth and having a major "OH BOTHER" tantrum but I ain't beating myself up over it...I've been in this game long enough to realise that sometimes things go pear shaped...time to put on my onwards and upwards happy face...nobody's died...tomorrow's another day and there's the next project on the crafty list to get my teeth stuck into.
See you all tomorrow to share all the news of my hot date with Mr B. I may be having a day off from the get fit regime and taking a rain check on this morning's stroll...I'm currently struggling to put one foot past the other and fear I may never walk again after Sunday night's 2 hour non-stop dancing shenanigans.
Hugs Kath xxx

15 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely fabulous up me darling. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well dahling I think its fabulous too - we are our own worse critics xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Kath, I think it looks fantastic. I wish my work looked as good as this. Looking forward to hearing about your night with Mr Buble,(my imagination is running riot) kidding aside Kath I bet you had a great time. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fine to me Kath, think you will have to point out the deliberate mistakes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you have anything to worry about Kath, your tag looks fine to me, and if I had half your talent I'd be a very happy bunny. Hope your legs recover soon! Take care, hugs, Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fab-u-lous to me too Kath, it is meant to be the smudged look which was never going to sit well with us 'die hard' stampers. I love your composition! Sounds like you got a week's worth of exercise in one evening! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could have a disaster like that - it's fantastic Kath. Looking forward to hearing about your evening with the wonderful Mr Buble xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your tAG looks amazing Kath - I for one love it to bits - enjoy your day of rest - lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your disaster looks fantastic. This is a favorite technique of mine. I love it's not crisp. Although like you my disaster s adding the distress markers. I didn't like it and started over. And that never happens. Love the chemist, your tag is fabulous. Check out my tags if you like.

    http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it a lot! I second the motion. I'd like to see the others. My bet is that I'd like those too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Us lesser mortals would be proud to produce a tag of this quality - but I still think the chemist is too gloomy, if a little bit creepy....sorry. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag Kath.... Love it... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on Tim's tag - love your choice of stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kath I think your tag is fabulous. Still to make mine but if it works out like yours I will be very happy

    TFS and huge hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete