Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Enough is enough...

Hi folks...enough is enough...don't know about you but I'm fed up of the whole sneaky peek thing...I decided it was time to have a bit of a break from the Fiskars samples but Mr On A Mission Mojo had other ideas...crikey I've nailed the projects for the January/February/March and April Newsletters {Fiskars will be surprised}and also got a respectable pile of samples for Stitches done...in other words he's been messing with my intentions for a bit of playtime and a kick up my heels session with this month's Timmie Tag and it ain't gonna happen today either...photos to take...a challenge in itself in the "dark when you get up and dark when you go to bed" chilly rainy January weather...not forgetting the big girl knicker job of the dreaded step-by-steps...
I do love my job really...just not this bit but the thought is usually worse than the actual deed so with that in mind...I'm pysching myself up for a "let's get to it...tally ho" session.
We've also had a debris busting session with Mr D and now that he's worked his magic...the cubbyhole is looking all sparkly neat and tidy which is more than can be said for my poor "can't live without" helper...
but it soon became clear this was more than a quick baby wipe job so he's currently luxuriating in a nice hot tub of soapy suds while his filters drip dry...
and if only the clean up operation was that easy when it comes to a certain furry hooligan who took great delight yesterday belly surfing in the muddiest patch of horrible unspeakable gunge but I didn't have time to snap the naughty offender...too busy chasing him around the house armed with his bath towel to try and minimise the devastation of every wall being splattered and did I succeed....fat chance...I may not have mastered Tim's splattering technique but The Furry Boy certainly has.  All I can say is...big thanks indeedy for the wonderful man from Dulux who invented dog proof washable paint.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx