Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Christmas with Fiskars...

Hi folks...at last I can share the Christmas projects I made with the Fuse Creativity System for Papercraft Inspirations away back in June when we were enjoying a Summer heatwave and that may be the reason for the rather funky "decidedly not traditional" Christmas Colour Combo
the wings from the bird die were cut from felt to use as leaves and isn't he just adorable...definitely my favourite little cheeky chappie...
one of my favourite Fuse Dies given the Christmas treatment with a generous sprinkling of Frantage...
 and Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a snowman...
 and a cute party treat box...
 and hidden within...those yummy mini marshmallows...
It's back to Day 2 of my Creative Chemistry 102 journey...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx