Monday, October 28, 2013

"12 Tags of 2013"...October

Hi folks...Monday morning comes around again...the last week in October and if that wasn't scary enough...Thursday is Halloween...All Hallows Eve...the night that the ghosties and ghouls come out to play and no surprise that Tim chose it as the theme for this month's tag over at "12 Tags of 2013"...
Another adapt and overcome month for me and I will forgive you for thinking that I've played fast and loose with all the ingredients...definitely pulling the old "artistic licence" trick on this one seeing as I didn't have any of those dies and what possessed me to think in what can only be described as a moment of madness that I wouldn't need all the colours of the gorgeous Distress Glitters.  So this month it's Kath's gone off on a tangent again...


but it was great fun to make and I have to confess to having a little giggle to myself wondering if Tim and Mario go out trick and treating which reminds of a fun story involving the Furry Boy's predecessor Ben...the friendliest...most obedient...calmest laid back Goldie on the planet...that is until I opened the door on a dark...wild and windy Halloween night to 2 little ghosts who threw their arms in the air and shouted BOO...blimey even I nearly jumped out of my skin at my gentle giant's reaction...what can only be described as more a primeval scream than a woof came from deep down in his throat followed by a spectacular somersault and a "Linford Christie" sprint behind the sofa where he stayed until bedtime...no amount of coaxing with treats could budge him from his hidey hole and the cute little scary ghosts...they were last seen sprinting down the street faster than their little legs could carry them.  They must be grown men by now and I often wonder if they were left traumatised by their Halloween encounter with the Golden Hound of the Baskervilles.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx