Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Last but not least...

Hi folks...I promise I will bore you no more...definitely the last of the  Hobbycraft Demo samples...
Desk Calendar made from Craftwork Cards Kraft Step Card using 
 can you tell that I love this butterfly die...cut from self adhesive fabric paper
and lastly
the letterpress plate was inked with Distress Markers
But must dash...I'm on a crafty roll...making hay while the sun shines because the DIY stuff has been ever so slightly neglected...crikey the "paint-a-door-a-day" routine has turned into "paint-a-door-a-month" and at this rate I'll be struggling to get it all finished for...yes that season that is fast creeping up on us...good old Christmastime...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

18 comments:

  1. Love your projects today, Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Kath. More delights from the cubbyhole and of course they don't disappoint. I do love that butterfly. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath, two beautiful projects, the pink and green on the frame is gorgeous. Have a good day...Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning projects Kath, those dies are just wonderful! I can see why you love working with them so much - the butterfly is amazing. Hope you get lots done today. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous samples Kath love the gorgeous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've loved your Hobbycraft demos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Kath, nothing to get tired of at all! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Kath. I love the desk calender and the pretty butterfly.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful projects Kath, and the calendar is fab. Hope you're managing to keep cool. Hugs, Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely samples Kath - love the butterfly too.
    Good luck with the painting
    Hugs
    Heather W
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Kath, as always. Forget the painting, there will be plenty of cool 'indoor' days to do that, enjoy summer!
    Hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous samples Kath - you can keep them coming for me - I love 'em xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All are so beautiful Kath, love the gentle colours you've used too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful projects Kath, the butterflies are adorable...Love the colours...I Hope you enjoyed your crafty day... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great samples and so pretty. Hope you've had a good day. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  16. You couldn't possibly bore us with your samples Kath - they are fabulous! X

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm with "Paper Junkie"!
    Such beautiful creations could never bore me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving your desk calendar Kath and the frame on your card is really pretty.

    I've managed to achieve nothing at all today! Apart from some shopping.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete