Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool...

Hi folks...crikey the first day of April already...where does time go...the first 3 months of the year gone in the blink of an eye and it's officially Spring don't you know although nobody's told the weather. I could tell you that all is well in the cubbyhole...that the workshop projects for The Papeterie Retreat this coming weekend are done dusted and prepped and it's going to be a play day but then I would have to jump up and down like an idiot shouting "April Fool".  Yes you're right we're not quite there yet but I've got my "determined to nail it today" hat on...a final "all hands to the pump" kitting push and then I'll be able to sit back...relax and look forward to a fun weekend with all those lovely Retreaters...playing with lots of new 2013 crafty goodies...
edited to add: sorry to disappoint Mary but the tub does not contain Liquorice Allsorts but rather inedible pieces of Cut'n'Dry...
and I'm chancing my luck here sharing some little itty bitty sneaky peeks of some of the projects...



Time to put the kettle on and crank up the production line.
I'll see you all tomorrow to share yesterday's "too much of a good thing" adventure
Hugs Kath xxx