Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Everyone...

Hi folks...I hope you're all enjoying your Easter Bank Holiday weekend and that the weather is going to be kind if you're making a trip to the nearest hill to roll your painted eggs...if not I suppose like me you can have just as much fun tucking into one of the chocolate variety or my absolute favourites...yummy Mini Eggs. Remembering back to my post on 2 January...
when I was making cute Easter Treat Bags for Papercraft Inspirations Easter Blog Party
so if you would like to win a Big Shot Starter Kit along with this cute chick die...all you have to do is pop over and subscribe to the Sizzix newsletter HERE...the winner will be chosen on 2nd April so you still have time to enter.
But back to the eggs...I can assure you that they did make it into the bags minus a few taste try outs all in the name of quality control but I have no doubt by now they've been well and truly scoffed by the photographer and magazine staff...so I'll just have to go get myself some more...

I'm donning my Easter Bunny Hat today...off to see the grandkiddies to deliver some Easter Choc delights...have fun whatever you're doing and we'll see you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx