Wednesday, February 27, 2013

No WOYWW again...

Hi folks...already it's the middle of the week and the day that lots of us crafty folks hop over to WOYWW but I'm going to have to give it a miss again...2 weeks in a row...absolutely shocking...I'm beginning to suffer from withdrawal symptoms. The cubbyhole workdesk has been scrubbed down after the mucky painty sessions and is looking all spickety-span ready for the next onslaught of creativeness.
The Fuse and I are taking a little road trip this morning to The Papeterie to meet up with the rep from Fiskars' UK distributor...
the Big Boy will be strutting his stuff and I'll be doing what I do best...chatting and partaking of a coffee and a buttery and if you don't know what a buttery is...it's a North East of Scotland delicacy...sort of a doughy roll...very very yummy and laden with calories but it's allowed on odd occasion special treat days...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx