Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...it's Wednesday and time to hop on over and join the lovely crafty folks at WOYWW to share what's on my workdesk today...no crafty stuff I'm afraid...the cubbyhole's been transformed into a "Ho Ho Ho" Christmas Pressie Wrapping Station...
but before I get stuck into the wrapping marathon which usually means chaos with The Furry Boy sticking his nose into everything and ending up covered in sellotape...I've got a flight to book...I know what you're thinking...oh crikey the old numptie will be in trouble again but I promise to ignore any distressed elderly gents...well at least until I've collected my bag...fingers crossed that Flybe's website doesn't go into meltdown once it realises it's ME....
I've heard a rumour that the Christmas Tree may be making it's way down from the loft today...no doubt there will be more chaos afoot....see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx