Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's Santa Buddy...

Hi to all my lovely bloggy buddies...it's your favourite bundle of golden deliciousness...I'm on "step in and hold the fort duty"...my old Mum is having a lie in this morning and in case you don't know it's only 10 more sleeps until Santa pops down the chimney with lots of  parcels...mind you only if you've been good so fingers crossed my name's on the list.  After all I haven't blotted my copybook for ages and I've turned into a real Christmas Elf doing my bit to help decorate the tree...
supervise the christmas cake making...well you never know when a tasty morsel might escape and land on the floor ready for me to do the job that I'm best at...cleaning the kitchen floor...
the parcel wrapping had me stumped...sellotape and furry coats don't go well together but I'll be back on duty today...taking up my spot at the oven door...guarding all the yummy Christmas bakes and waiting for those magic words "I think we need to have a little taste...just to make sure they're OK"...
But in the words of the song...the weather outside is frightful so I'm heading back upstairs to snuggle down for a few more ZZZ's...you take care if you're out and about...good luck with your Christmas jobs and I'll see you all soon. 
Big Hugs & Snuggles
BUDDY xxx