Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas with Fiskars...

Hi folks...another week bites the dust and I've ticked quite a few bits and bobs off the Christmas list...yes the Christmas Cakes are baked and awaiting the marzipan and icing...the Christmas cards are in the mail and I'm not doing too badly with the crafty list either...time to share another "Christmas with Fiskars" project that I've posted over at the Fiskarettes Blog.
Do you ever find yourself racking your brains for Christmas present ideas for certain folks in your life...me too and call me old fashioned but I think it's a bit of a cop-out to shove some money into a card.  My saving grace is a GIFT CARD from their favourite store...make a pretty gift card holder and hey presto you've saved yourself sleepless nights and christmas present nightmares.


See you all tomorrow when I'll be sharing some more Sizzix Christmas Projects...
Hugs Kath xxx