Tuesday, August 14, 2012

In The Pink...

Morning folks...yesterday's great intentions fell just a little bit by the wayside...what was intended to be a "nose to the grindstone" day turned into a "couldn't gee my ginger" having Olympic withdrawals kind of day and by the time I caught up on some much neglected household chores...took the Furry Boy for his stroll...had my lunch...the thought of knuckling down to the worky stuff didn't float my boat...instead I had a play with the Craftwork Cards Recipe Ideas "Christmas Ornaments" Pad that arrived in the cubbyhole a few weeks back....yes back in the days before the addiction with all things Olympian took hold...it's absolutely choc-a-bloc with die cuts (240 in total) and 6 printed background papers...I made this from 2 sheets with some left over...using 2 images in some cases for a bit of 3D and I've hardly made a dent in the pad...
perfect for making quick clean and simple cards to fill up your Christmas box...

 and with the bits and pieces left on the sheet...I made some tags...
I know you've heard it all before but today is definitely going to be a "crack the whip" and knuckle down kind of day...it's blowing a hooley outside and the crafty list is calling.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx