Friday, June 22, 2012

It never rains but it pours...

Morning folks...what time of day is this to be signing in to blogland I hear you ask and the reason for this morning's tardiness is all down to the rain...yes the torrential stuff that's been falling from the sky...bouncing off the roof and lashing against the windows all night...giving the cubbyhole crew a bit of a restless sleep but it seems to have cured the Furry Boy's dodgy alarm clock...in fact as I write this he's still sound-o snoring his head off...in no particular hurry to dash out for a toilet stop which means I am one happy bunny...we're back to being bestest buddies again and raring to go...well not quite. I fear the happiness is going to be short-lived...sooner rather than later we have to brave the elements for the morning stroll...donning the Michelin Man gear and returning home like a drook-it rat with the water running out of the a**e of my breeks isn't my idea of a great start to the day.
And as per usual I'm going to be in chasing my tail mode...the kitting for Saturday's Tim Holtz Masterclass Workshop at The Papeterie needs to be finished off...
and then it's checking..rechecking and checking again just to make sure...the list of supplies before packing it all up ready to be loaded in the car tomorrow morning and no Penny Black Saturday sneaky peek today...for the simple reason I haven't made the card yet...time to cut the chit chat and get a big wiggle on.  Just another mad day in the everyday crafty life of the cubbyhole crew.
Hoping to see you all tomorrow over at Penny Black Saturday
Hugs Kath xxx