Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hoop-de-doo-de-doo....

Hi folks...just in case you haven't worked it out yet...I'm feeling more than a little pleased with myself ...in fact ecstatic doesn't even come close...I'm dancing on the ceiling and turning cartwheels all at the same time and the reason for all this euphoria...I popped in past The Papeterie on the way home yesterday to drop off all the kits for tonight's Altered Art Little Soiree and woohoo Mr UPS just happened to arrive with....drum roll please...
MY DISTRESS MARKERS...
and no way was I leaving that building until the box was unpacked and these much-awaited boys were in my basket and just as I thought things couldn't get any more exciting...the other must-haves on my list jumped out of the box...yeehaaa the Limited Edition Spring Seasonal Set...
So no prizes for guessing that this is going to be "a KID IN A SWEETIE SHOP" kind of a crafty morning...
Tim has posted a great Distress Marker "Tips and Tricks" video HERE...a great excuse for a coffee break. I'll be back tomorrow with all the "Altered Art Night" news...33 hooligan crafters in the one room...sounds like it's going to be a fun "Keep Calm and Craft On" kind of night.
Hugs Kath xxx

18 comments:

  1. hi, happy woyww from 155.
    Im still waiting for my pens, they are in Chicargo at the moment, maybe tues i will get my mits on them, looking forward to seeing what you do with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOoooo Lucky You!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl, being in the right place at the right time! Same thing happened to me a few days ago, and I got the new spring distress pads - LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had fun with the markers.
    I only have six so far but I love my distress markers. And my husband will pick up my seasonal distress ink in the US next week. Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...this is heart elevating viewing, so many markers arriving in one go then to top that out tumbles the new DI's...bet you thought 'colour me happy'...enjoy your new goodies Kath...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dying to see what you do with the new pens and inks. Gorgeous new colours for summer days (we hope)Hope you had a great day yesterday with your chums.Enjoy your arty night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh that means ours are on the way too Kath - enjoy playing with them! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope youy have fun with your new markers. we will be watching for your feedback as mums thinking bout these too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay hun, you are in for a fabbie day! My Markers have arrived, my seasonal pads are on their way, now I am just waiting for my seasonal ReInkers and I'll be in heaven! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new inky colours and as for the pens, sometime maybe! Look forward to seeing some colourful cards Kath. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh lucky lucky you. Have a fun day and do let us know how you get on with the markers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have them all! I only have 12 but love them. I hope my new ink pads arrive today so I can have a play too. So glad that they have now decided to do re-inkers. That is a lot of people in your class, I bet you have a riot of a time - have fun. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kath, that was lucky! I got the Spring DIs and re-inkers the other day - not used yet but the colours are gorgeous. And my markers arrived yesterday so lucky my day off is today and I can have a play.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a fun day coming up....I need to have a look at that tutorial myself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can highly recommend the video with a miug of coffee & 3 generously sized choc chip cookies. Have a super day!
    Wading to bookshop in wellies morning!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  16. We crafters are easily please lol x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aren't we crafters happy bunnies with parcels - I had bought a few things when off to Stirling for the weekend and what did I do, leave the lot in the wardrobe at the hotel. Husband's fault told him to take it down from the top as my little legs were too short, well his excuse was that as the bag was quite flat he didn't think it was big enough for it to belong to me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who's a lucky girl then! Can't wait to see what you do with them. Off to watch the video. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete