Friday, April 6, 2012

Sneaky Peek Frantic Friday...

Morning folks...today is going to be one of those manic "headless chicken" kind of days...I'm off to The Papeterie soon to meet up with my lovely buddy Debbi...setting up the workshop area for tomorrow's "Girls Just Want To Have Fun"...the car boot's loaded up with all my project supplies...the lists have been checked and re-checked and I'm raring to go...can't believe it's only one more sleep.
And then I'll be heading for Costco with yet another of my lists...stocking up on yummies for lunch. So what's next on that never ending list of crafty jobs...a little sneaky peek of the Paperartsy Project for next Saturday's workshop at The Papeterie...
can't believe how quickly this one came together...if only it were so with every workshop project and if you're thinking I have a bit of a fixation at the moment for a certain colour combo...you may well be right...a sneaky peek of tomorrow's DT card for Penny Black Saturday
 and some other bits and pieces I've been ticking off the crafty list...

See you all tomorrow over at Penny Black Saturday and we'll be announcing the lucky winner of our Guest Designer for May Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx

17 comments:

  1. Love that flower. Such great colors.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sneaky peeks look fab, hope you have a great day:)
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...a well stocked boot that holds a lot of fun & good times ahead...very pretty card & loVe that Paperartsy peek with its fabby colours...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day - wish I could come the peak looks fabulous.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Kath and Buddy. Hope Buddy gets something yummy too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope tomorrow is fabulous Kath, will be thinking of you and Debbi, I'm sure it will be after all your hard work. Just wish I lived close enough to join in the fun!
    Hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its all go Kath, you must always be glad to see your bed at the end of a day, busy busy hope you have a funfilled weekend and a happy easter. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont know how you do it Kath you little busy bee!!!, have fun at the workshop love the colour combo.., Happy Easter to you all, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kath, I've just sneaked on to do a quick post when I should be cleaning the en-suite or finishing my hoovering! So I couldn't resist popping over for a quick peek.

    Loving the sneaky peeks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope it all goes to plan. Take care driving - yes I think that colour combo looks like it's come to stay for a bit. Intrigued by your peeks - they look great fun.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kath, you are going to have such a good time tomorrow, all your hard work will pay off. Love the sneak peeks...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kath your such a busy bee, have a great day.Take care. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely sneaky peeks Kath and doesn't your car boot look busy!! Can't wait to have fun at GJWTHF.

    See you tomorrow.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that blue and brown in the sneak peaks. Glad the snow has gone, it seems to have warmed up again. Have a great day tomorrow then rest on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh all looks very interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would say your in a blue and brown kinda mood...love that combination!! Thanks for the sneek peeks and have fun!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete