Monday, April 23, 2012

Less Is More Challenge...Week 64

Morning folks...can I just say a big thank you to my lovely bloggy buds who left comments yesterday on my Creative Chemistry Technique Tag Book...more appreciated than you imagine but time to move on from messy inky fun and take a massive "from one extreme to the other" leap into the world of Clean and Simple...poor Mr Mojo is still recovering from the shock.  I just have time for one more little play before I need to get my head down again with worky stuff so time to join in a challenge...now there's a novelty...joining in the fun over at  "Less Is More" sponsored this month by my lovely buddies at THE RIBBON GIRL.
The challenge this week is...
"HOW CHARMING"
I know that I promised..no tags..no Distress Inks and no grunge...well 2 out of 3 isn't bad...no Distress Inks was just a step too far for this DI addict and seeing as I've had this "On The Edge" Die since February...I thought it was time it had an airing...


And woohoo have you seen this gorgeous Sunday Give-Away over at THE RIBBON GIRLS...
made by my very talented teamie GAIL for this month's colour challenge...Gail has kindly agreed to give him to one lucky reader of the RIBBON GIRL BLOG...so if you would like this adorable bunny to come and live with you along with some gorgeous Ribbon Girl goodies you need to pop over and leave a comment.
I have to confess that Mrs Super Duper Organised has something bugging her...will I get stuck in or leave well alone...see you all tomorrow over at WOYWW...be warned it could end up a bit of a shocker.
Hugs Kath xxx