Saturday, March 3, 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge..Week 191

Morning folks..it's Saturday and time to join in the fun over at Penny Black Saturday.  Loved all your entries last week...you did a fabulous job with Nat's Sketch...the winner has been announced so pop over and see if it's YOU.
The challenge this week as it's the first challenge of the month is....
CASE-IT
and it's the turn of our lovely teamie DOMI
all you have to do is create your interpretation of Domi's gorgeous card and then share it with us all over at Penny Black Saturday and here's mine...no surprises that I had to sneak an alphabet letter in there from my Wordplay Die...shame I didn't check that the stamped wording was the right way up before I stuck it down.

and we have 2 fabulous prizes up for grabs for 2 lucky winners who will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday from our lovely friends at...
3955K On The Ball
and
this gorgeous Lavender Ribbon Kit

It's over to you now...time to get those Penny Blacks...ink pads and colouring pens looked out and get creating....have fun whatever you're doing this weekend....I'm off to have a little play and I'll see you all tomorrow hopefully with my March tag for Tim's 12 Tags of 2012
Hugs Kath xxx
LINKS TO SUPPLIES